Tourism Saskatchewan introduces new Export Toolkit
Tourism Saskatchewan’s Export Toolkit is a new series of seven short online courses that provide tourism operators with essential knowledge to build a presence in international markets.
The courses, listed below, can be completed in any order and at your own pace:
- Inbound Tourism: The What, Why & How
- Types of Inbound Travellers
- The Travel Trade Distribution System
- Consider Your Product: Packaging and Pricing
- Relationships Are Key: Trade and Media
- Digital Marketing
- Building a Marketing Plan for Export Markets
Each course takes under one hour to complete and contains an introduction, detailed content and glossary of terms, plus additional downloads and resources to help a business become export-ready.
Access the Export Toolkit. The suite of Export Toolkit courses are available FREE of charge through December 31, 2021 with the code TRAVELTRADE2021.
For more information, contact Kari Burgess at (306) 933-5913, firstname.lastname@example.org.