Destination Experience Development Program
This program is a pilot program aimed at encouraging, supporting and facilitating the development of clusters of compelling tourist experiences within Saskatchewan communities and/or destination areas. These experiences will align with the expectations and demands of key visitor markets.
The program is application-based. The maximum funding per applicant is $20,000; minimum equity investment by the applicant is 30 per cent of total project budget.
The Destination Experience Development Program intake is closed.
Thank you to all who submitted an application.
- Non-profit organizations, societies, destination marketing and/or management organization
- Urban and rural municipalities
- Indigenous communities and organizations
- Partnership between two or more of the above entities
- multi-day experience
- increases visitation, spending and the length-of-stay
- incorporates food and beverage, accommodation, transportation, recreation and entertainment
- digital marketing strategy
- online booking capabilities
- a unique Saskatchewan experience
- generates economic benefits
- demonstrates the value of tourism to communities and destination areas
- project must be completed within two years of contract signing date
Please click on the link below to download program guidelines.