Special Tourism Projects
The Fall intake is now closed. Applicants will be notified as to the status of their applications shortly. Please check back for updates.
Tourism Saskatchewan defines a Special Tourism Project as an initiative that:
- is organized as a series of events or activities over a set period;
- demonstrates a capacity and intention to draw tourists;
- is promoted and marketed to prospective tourists; and
- highlights Saskatchewan as a top-of-mind travel destination.
The Special Tourism Projects category supports activities that positively contribute to the image and perception of Saskatchewan as an enticing tourism destination while demonstrating the potential to generate significant visitation to Saskatchewan.
Each Special Tourism Project application will be assessed for the following:
- enhancement of Saskatchewan's image to prospective visitors, and
- an increase in tourist visitation and tourist receipts.