National and International Tourism Events
- demonstrates sufficient national or international reputation to draw tourists (reputation);
- demonstrates a national or international reputation that attracts significant media exposure (media); and
- does not recur annually in Saskatchewan, but travels nationally or internationally to host destinations (one-time).
Each National and International Tourism Events application will be assessed for the following:
- an increase in tourist visitation and tourist receipts in Saskatchewan;
- an increase in national/international profile for Saskatchewan; and
- a strong economic impact.
Click here to apply.