Marquee Annual Events
- generates significant economic, social and cultural benefits to Saskatchewan;
- has a significant profile outside of the region in which it is being held;
- typically has an operating budget of over $100,000; and
- generates media coverage in markets of interest.
Each Marquee Annual Tourism Events application will be assessed for the following:
- strategies or activities that increase tourist visitation, spending and length of stay in Saskatchewan;
- a project plan with strong tourism rationale and ability to sustain the proposed tourism project in future years; and
- a well-developed marketing plan.
Click here to apply.