Register today for the 2018 SHHA Conference & Tradeshow
The 2018 Saskatchewan Hotel & Hospitality Association Conference & Tradeshow is taking place on May 29 and 30 at TCU Place, Saskatoon. The event includes the Awards Luncheon, Delegate Dinner and informative sessions by presenters, including:
- Mary Taylor-Ash, CEO, Tourism Saskatchewan – Saskatchewan Tourism Today & Tomorrow
- Sysco Business Resource Team – Menu Development 101
- Representatives from SLGA, Employment Standards, Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program and more – Meet the Regulators
- Patricia MacLeod – Hotel Security – Are you covered?
- SLGA sessions – A full morning of sessions, including regulations, customer relations, marketing insights and more
A highlight of the conference will be the hotel, restaurant and liquor tradeshow, featuring up to 50 different liquor suppliers along with other goods and services essential to the hospitality industry. Click below to access the full conference agenda:
Tickets cost $175 (includes GST) per person for both days, and include meals, sessions and tradeshow. To attend May 30 only, which includes breakfast, lunch and tradeshow, tickets are $65 (includes GST). To find out more, or to register, visit the SHHA website.