About the Co-operative Advertising Program
Saskatchewan operators can receive advertising subsidies and digital marketing assistance through Tourism Saskatchewan's Co-operative Advertising Program (CAP).
This cost-shared, application-based program provides tourism industry stakeholders an opportunity to participate in advertising activities encouraging travel both within and from outside Saskatchewan. Successful applicants will be eligible for up to $10,000 in total support funding for advertising occurring between April 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
- Partner advertising activities must promote a tourism attraction, festival, event or experience.
- Advertising activities that are placed with media 40 km outside of the location of the applicant’s home community or event location will be given preference and may be subsidized at a higher level than advertising placed with local media.
- Hospitality, Lodging, and Service Industry providers (restaurants, hotels, retail outlets, etc.) are eligible to participate but through package-based content that must focus on attracting visitors from outside of their local markets.
- Application includes a solid plan to track and report on Return on Investment.
- Project advertising budget and project description are completed accurately and fully including goals and objectives.
- Alignment with Tourism Saskatchewan’s brand pillars: Land and Sky, Time and Space, and Community.
- Representation by an organization/applicant that is a legal entity.
- The application has an authorized signature.
Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The CAP is subject to funding availability and may change without notice.
- An annual maximum buy-in of $10,000 per partner, for any combination of advertising, is in effect.
- Subsidies are limited to 50 per cent of approved expenses, however this level of support is dependent upon the number of applications and available budget.
Please click on the link below to download the corresponding application form for your tourism business or experience. Once you have completed the required fields, email the form to your local Tourism Saskatchewan Field Representative, or send via fax to (306) 787-6293.
- Co-operative Advertising Program Application Form - Festivals and Events (download)
- Co-operative Advertising Program Application Form - Attractions and Experiences (download)
Approved advertising activities must include the Tourism Saskatchewan wordmark or tagline provided. Please refer to the Use of Wordmark for Industry Partners document for more information.